Just wanted to share some quick little bash scripts I threw together to make vFeed a little quicker/more efficient for my use.
If you don't know it already, vFeed is an Open Source Cross Linked and Aggregated Local Vulnerability Database put together by the fine folks over at ToolsWatch. You can query it for a whole bunch of information and details that may aid you in your pentests, all from the convenience of a local database.
To make life easier, I throw these scripts in my vFeed directory and symlink them from bin.
cd /path/to/bin ln -s /path/to/vFeed/bin/vfeed.sh vfeed ln -s /path/to/vFeed/bin/vfeedcli.sh vfeedcli ln -s /path/to/vFeed/bin/vfeed_update.sh vfeed_update
Version 0.2 (20131126)
- Updated to support vFeed Beta v0.4.6
- Added Defense::get_suricata command support
- Added Patches::get_vmware command support
- Update vfeed_update.sh to pull the latest version from git
Version 0.1 (20131120)
- Initial version. Supports vFeed Beta v0.4.5